Thursday, December 12, 2013

Okra Raita

Okra/Ladies-finger is one of my favorite vegetable always , we used to have it at my house at least twice in a week , but after my marriage , I haven't made it for almost 3 years as soccer man hates it,until a Vegetarian friend of our's came in once to dine with us and I bought Okra happily , made it this way , soccer man tasted it only because he wanted good food to be served to his friend, anyway after that day , Okra is our family favorite!! 

A super easy raita , no much mess and no much fuss !!  

Ingredients 

Okra / Vendaika - 10 no's 
Chili Powder - 1 tsp or green chili - 2 no's 
Curd - 1/2 cup 
Oil - not more than 2 table spoon
Salt to taste.

Method 

* Combine washed and sliced okra with salt , chili powder 
* Fry it in oil , till done 
* Combine curd to the fried okra and serve 



Using green chili makes the dish look good.







No comments:

Post a Comment